Monday, February 7, 2011

[Product Review: Sally Hansen Salon Effects]

Hey everybody! Kei here with a product review that I know you all will love. I'm obsessed with nail polish (but then again what girl isn't?) and I constanly change the color of my nails. I'm always looking for new and different things to do with my nails. I was interested in trying Minx nails, but after researching the steep prices for a nail effect that only lasts a little under a week, I quickly trashed that idea. So I heard about the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects, and was a little apprehensive, but when it comes to products I'll try anything once. Pop the top to find out how I liked the Salon Effects and pics of the final outcome...given in the packaging. The only down side I found to this product was the lack of prints and colors that interest me. I really liked the fishnet print, and that's what I decided to buy...did I mention it only cost about $9.99. I will definitely try these again. Loved them!!! 
I must say I loved this product. Not only were they easy to use, it only took me about 3 minutes per hand to apply. I loved that as soon as I properly placed each strip on my nail, I didn't have to wory about letting polish dry or ruining my clothes by touching them before my nails had dried. I know lots of people are a little unsure about putting stickers on their nails because it seems childish, but I promise you, as soon as smooth on the strip, it looks just like nail polish.
The packaging says that the strips last up to 10 days, but I wore these for at least 2 weeks and they hadn't chipped yet. They looked so much like Minx nails that girls...and a few of my male fashion students thought they were the real thing.

The key to a long lasting look is to follow the directions exactly as they are given in the packaging. The only downside I found with these was the lack of prints and colors that I liked. But I fell in love with the fishnet print and went for it...did I mention they were only $9.99. I will definitely use these again. Loved them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...