Friday, January 28, 2011

[Taraji P. Henson Would Rather Go Naked]


....then wear fur, of course!

Pop the top for the full ad...


Taraji P. Henson is the latest celebrity to pose nude for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign. The ad is said to unveil at PETA's New York Fashion Week party on Feb. 10th.

Taraji said she was inspired to join the campaign after she watched a documentary about fur farms and the skinning process titled, "I Am an Animal."

"Before I saw that documentary, I would wear fur," she said. "But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. I don't think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. End of story," she added. "You don't have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that."

We must say, this 40 year old actress looks amazing in this ad! If you've got it, flaunt it! At least its for a good cause.

Photos courtesy of nydailynews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...