Friday, January 7, 2011

[Requested Look: First Day of College]

HofB reader Jordyn wrote in to us requesting that we do a back to school look for her. Jordyn said "I'm a transfer student at a new college and the Spring semester will be my first semester at my new college. Can you give me some tips for grabbing attention, but not looking like I tried to hard." Pop the top to see the looks we pulled together for Jordyn using the Looklet.com styling tool...

Look 1: Try not to get too dressy...keep in mind it's only college, it may seem like it, but it's not a fashion show. Throw on a patterned blazer, t-shirt, and some vintage earrings to catch a few eyes. Don't go to crazy with the color, and stick to using pops of color in your accessories.  



Look 2: Pair a chunky sweater with tapered leg trouser pants. Accessorize with booties, and an edgy scarf.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...