Saturday, January 22, 2011

[Lady Gaga x Mugler: Born This Way- A Shortfilm]


Brace yourselves!

Pop the top if you're ready for this...

This past Thursday (Jan 20th) Lady Gaga created an original remix to an unnamed track off of her (soon to be released May 23rd) "Born This Way" album. This short fashion video was a gift to French fashion designer Theirry Mugler for his first collection under creative director Nicola Formichetti, who is also Gaga's stylist!

"I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator, more than any piece of clothing or closet I possess. But don't tell him I said that, he'll die. He picked them all out," Gaga said about Formichetti.

In this remix, Gaga shows off her German language skills--in which one only knows what she is rambling! Its suggested a few lines in the track say: "I don't speak German/But I can if you like." As well as: "I am absolutely clear/As long as I'm a Monster/I wish we all could be blind/You're amazing out there."

This video also stars Canadian model Rick Genest, who is dressed in chiffon and pearls throughout it...all while wearing a BAZAAR skeleton-tattooed face!
Enjoy! ....we think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...