Tuesday, January 25, 2011

[Bazaar Finds: Vintage Haul]


Hey Guys! Kei here with a post on my last few vintage purchases. I've been meaning to post this for a couple weeks, but I guess better late than never. I doubt that anybody's checking to see what I bought lately anyway right? Well here goes...
First off, anyone who knows me knows that I have an obsession with vintage blouses. Can't get enough of them. I got this baby for $3.99, yeah I'm hype about it. I plan to wear this blouse with black faux leather shorts (if I can find any), black tights (or maybe I'll blow your mind with a crazy color), and I'm not sure about the shoes yet. I'll make sure I take a pic for you guys when I figure it all out so you can see the finished look. 



Next, I have this checker board jacket. It looks bigger than it really is in person in the pic, but I promise it's very fitting. Not sure what I'm gonna do with this, it was more of an impulse buy, and my girl talked me into getting it, LOL!


And last my babies!!! I've only had these for a couple weeks and I can honestly say I've worn them at least 20 times already. I found these at a boutique that carries vintage consignment jewelry. They were a little more expensive than I usually pay for vintage jewelry, but I fell in love with the detailing, and went for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...