Sunday, December 19, 2010

[Design on a Dime:Marc Jacobs Iconic Metal Stack Ring]

So, as I was doing my normal Sunday internet shopping I came across something I think our HofB readers would love. The online shopping site Piperlime is giving every designer fashion lover on a budget the chance to afford a little piece of heaven. The Marc Jacobs Iconic Metal Stack Ring is on sale for about $20. The bolt shaped ring comes in silver and gold and can be stacked. Buy more than one of each color for an edgy layered look that will draw attention right to your hands. Did I mention the inside of the ring features signature engraving of the Marc Jacobs logo? Order a few for yourself and throw a couple more in there for a last minute Christmas gift to your fashionable bff.
Pics via Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...